🚶🏽🚲 If you embark on foot
You must select the vehicle box and indicate the number of bicycles.
One bicycle per passenger can be shipped.
🚘🚲If you board by car
If you ship your bicycle/s in your vehicle with a bicycle rack, you should not select the number of bicycles but you should take into account:
- In the upper part of the vehicle (roof): it will be considered as the total height of the vehicle from the ground to the highest part with the bicycle and cargo. Will incur an additional charge for the extra height.
- At the rear of the vehicle (tailgate, flatbed or non-motorized trailer): The total length of the vehicle, from the beginning of the body to the rear end including the trailer, may not exceed 7 meters. If these measures are exceeded, additional charges will be incurred per meter exceeded.
- If the bicycles are anchored to the vehicle gate and the total length does not exceed 7 meters in length, they are considered included within the vehicle's measurements.
- In the case of vans, commercial vehicles, caravans or other types of special vehicles, it will be reserved according to the total length.
- Simple hitch: A bicycle hitch is attached and not on a platform with wheels.
- Platform hitch: Attached to a platform with wheels and towed by the main vehicle or tractor unit (processed as an additional trailer)
- Bike trailer: In this case it is processed as an additional trailer.