If your trip has been affected due to meteorological, operational or technical reasons, we always offer you available alternatives, regardless of your fare:
- Change port of departure and origin, always close to the original one
- Change time from the same port or one close by
- Change your reservation at your convenience.
For cancellations due to adverse weather conditions or force majeure (without an alternative trip), you can either change your ticket free of charge or receive a full reimbursement.If the cancellation is not due to adverse weather conditions and you require a night in a hotel, you'll need to contact the office so they can explain to you the conditions and arrangements.
- It's very important that, when making the reservation, you indicate your telephone number, which we use only to notify you regarding situations of this kind. If you included it, you'll have received an SMS in which we explain to you what happened and which specific alternative is available or how to proceed.
- If you purchased your ticket through a travel agency, make sure they indicate your phone number and not theirs, to ensure you receive notices if your trip changes.
- This could entail a change in accommodation or travel time (if it requires travelling in an inferior accommodation or a longer trip, the change will be compensated).