If you are pregnant:
- If you are less than 36 weeks (or 32 weeks in the case of a multiple pregnancy), you can travel.
- Starting from 28 weeks, you must indicate it in the reservation (in the "Passenger Information" section, checkbox "Require Special Assistance?") and present, along with your boarding pass, a medical certificate issued no more than 7 days before the trip* stating:
- Your personal information, number of weeks, and type of pregnancy (single or multiple), and the expected due date.
- That you are fit to travel on the indicated day(s).
- The validity period of the certificate.
- The name and registration number of the doctor, their signature, and contact information.
*If you fail to provide this documentation, we reserve the right to deny boarding, cancel the ticket, and refund the full amount.