Members of large families with titles issued in Spain, traveling within the national territory, and holding the accrediting Large Family Card or Certificate, are entitled to a reduction in the official passenger fare.
- General large family: 20%
- Special large family: 50%
- Members of large families officially recognized in this capacity will enjoy a 20 percent reduction if they are classified in the general category, and a 50 percent reduction in the special category, on the fares for the use of regular cabotage maritime transport lines, as established in Royal Decree 1621/2005, of December 30th.
- You must present one of two documents: either the Large Family Certificate (issued by a Spanish administration) or the individual card for each passenger. In both cases, the documentation must be original and valid. Additionally, you must provide photocopies of the pages of the Large Family Certificate that include the following legible information: category of the certificate, passenger's name, validity period, and expiration date.
- Furthermore, like all passengers, you must prove your identity with your ID card, passport, national identity card from your country of origin, or driver's license. The document must be original and valid (if it has expired, you must accompany it with a photocopy of the valid renewal receipt).