- The reservation holder... always!
- Other passengers in the reservation who are members... they get them!
- And if you travel with a car and you are the reservation holder, extra points for you too!
Points are only distributed if the reservation holder is a member.
They will be assigned after boarding. And expire 18 months after being assigned. That is, starting from boarding, not from the reservation. Except for points granted as a courtesy, which expire six months from the day of delivery (these can be for compensation, etc.).
Channel multipliers only affect the reservation holder.
Points can be transferred, you choose the amount, but only between members who have a common locator, meaning they have traveled together at least once with the same reservation. These transferred points cannot be transferred again (only a single transfer).
- Transferred points are the first to expire and in the receiving member, the expiration date will be maintained.
- Once the points exchange has been completed and the coupon generated, it is not possible to reverse the transaction or return the points used.