Yes! We love being able to inform you that it is already allowed to travel to the Balearic Islands to enjoy its beaches, landscapes, gastronomy, culture, etc.
Check the conditions for travel on the Balearic Islands health website according to the incidence of your autonomous community, by clicking HERE
They will be exempt from this people who:
- Have the EU Digital COVID Certificate or official document accrediting:
- Have received the complete schedule of vaccination against COVID-19 in the previous 8 months or at least one dose 15 days before the trip and always within the previous 4 months.
- Having had the disease less than 6 months ago.
- Passengers coming from routes between islands.
- Children under 6 years old.
In addition, they must fill out this digital health control form authorized by the Government of the Balearic Islands. Check here to fill out the form.
Once the form is open, remember to put a "1" in the "Ship-Num" field.
*Remember! For groups of more than 20 people it will be necessary to do the PCR test, the antigen test or any other will not work.