Did you have a trip booked with Baleària and it has been cancelled after the measures taken by the Spanish Government due to the COVID-19?Was your reservation to travel between March 19 and September 30, 2020? If the answer is yes, we offer you the following options:
ANSWERS TO YOUR VOUCHER QUESTIONS
- How do I obtain a voucher?
To obtain a voucher for the amount of your reservation, you need to fill out the form that you will find HERE
- Until when can I request the voucher?
You have until 30 September 2020, to request the voucher.
- What happens after filling out the form?
After filling out the form, you will receive a voucher with a tracking number by email.
- What happens if I don't receive the email with the voucher?
If you don't receive the email with your voucher, please check your spam folder.
- I checked my inbox and spam folder and I still haven't received the voucher. What can I do?
If you still have not received the email after some time, please contact our Call Center at the number that appears in theHelp section on our website.
- I entered my tracking number on the form and the returned message is The tracking number does not exist. Please enter a valid tracking number.
In this case, it means that your tracking number is incorrect. Check the tracking number. It could mean part of the number is incorrect or there are too many or too few characters.
- I entered my tracking number on the form and the returned message is The tracking number does not meet the voucher conditions.
In this case, it means that the reservation associated with this tracking number might not fall within the dates established as a condition for generating the voucher or that your tracking number is outside the period of the established conditions. In this case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- What happens if I made my reservation through a travel agency?
In this case, you will need to contact the travel agency that processed your reservation.
- What happens if I had a group reservation?
If you made your reservation through the Baleària groups department, please contact them at email@example.com
- What is the amount of the issued voucher?
The voucher will be for the same amount as your cancelled reservation.
- How do I redeem the voucher?
You can redeem the voucher by calling the BaleàriaCall Center or by visiting a Baleària ticket office after the state of alert is over. You can find the Call Center number in the Help section of the website.
- For how long is the voucher valid?
The voucher is valid for one year, starting from the initial date of the redeemed trip.
- Until when can I request the redemption of the voucher?
After 14 days from the end of the state of alert and its extensions, the voucher may no longer be redeemed. The redemption will be subject to the rate applied to your reservation.
- For which services can I redeem the voucher?
You can redeem the voucher for new ferry reservations with Baleària.
- Do I have to use the voucher to make a reservation for a route different from the initial one or can I use it for another?
You can redeem your voucher reserving travel on any Baleària route.
- Until when can I travel with the voucher?
You can travel for one year, 12 months starting from the initial date on which you should have travelled.
- If the reservation includes several passengers, who can use the voucher?
Any passenger that appears on the reservation can use the voucher, as long as they indicate the tracking number and the name and surname of the holder.
- Can the voucher holder be changed so that another person can use it?
Yes, as long as that person is on the initial reservation.
- What happens if when making a new reservation, the amount is more than my voucher balance?
In this case, you will have to pay the difference between the amount of the reservation through the standard payment methods.
- What happens if when making a new reservation, the amount is less than my voucher balance?
The amount of your new reservation will be subtracted from your voucher balance and the difference will be your outstanding balance.
- Can I use the voucher to book different trips?
Yes. If you have not used up the total amount of the voucher, you can use it on as many reservations as you like until the total amount is exhausted.
- Who can obtain the voucher?
Any Baleària passenger with a reservation to travel initially on any of our routes, between 19 March and 30 September, who was unable to travel or whose trip was cancelled can redeem their reservation for a voucher of the equivalent amount.
- What do I need to redeem my voucher?
The ID of the reservation holder and the tracking number.
- What happens if the date on which I want to travel is still not available?
If the dates when you want to travel are not available, don't worry. You can keep checking our website for availability.
- What happens if I bought my ticket through an agency?
Contact your travel agency. They will request the voucher for you.
- What happens if I generate a voucher and it turns out I am able to travel on my planned date?
Generating a voucher does not imply the cancellation of your reservation. If your ferry is not affected by the cancellations, you can travel as planned. In any case, the amount of your voucher will change since it will be recalculated when you want to redeem it, taking into account the trips you have made on your reservation associated with the voucher.