The amount of your reservation will only include ferry tickets and the vehicle rental between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM on the first day of arrival in Formentera. The rest of the supplements detailed below must be paid at the rental office:
IT IS ESSENTIAL TO PRESENT A VALID DRIVING LICENSE AND A CREDIT CARD TO PICK UP THE CAR.
Minimum age: 21 years and 2 years of driving experience.
Young driver: From 21 to 24 years old, an extra charge of €3 per day will apply due to accident rates, and they will not be able to avail the franchise exemption.
Additional driver: The fee to include an additional driver is €3/day, up to a maximum of €42.
Child seats: Request for reservation. €4/day. Maximum of €56.
Franchise and insurance: Loss, theft, or damage caused to goods or objects transported in the vehicle are not covered by the basic insurance. The price includes VAT, all-risk insurance (CDW: Insurance covering damages to the rented car) with a franchise of €800 plus VAT, unlimited mileage, port charges, and local taxes.
The FRANCHISE and the exemption from paying the franchise (SUPER CDW: Insurance covering damages to the rented car) in case of an accident, theft, loss, or damage to some of its parts, are detailed as follows: remove the franchise for €20/day.
Gasoline and fines: They are the responsibility of the tenant. If the client refuels with the wrong fuel, repair expenses will be charged to the tenant. The vehicle will be delivered ready to drive and with enough fuel to reach the nearest gas station.
It is essential to present the fuel receipt upon returning the vehicle.
If the seats are wet upon vehicle delivery, a supplement of €50 will be charged.
Vehicle return after 9:00 PM will incur a supplement of €35, payable at the rental office.
The tenant receives the vehicle in perfect working condition, which they confirm upon taking possession of it. The tenant acknowledges being informed of the type of fuel required by the vehicle and commits to return the vehicle in the same conditions as received.
- The tenant agrees to pay all fines imposed for non-compliance with traffic rules and notify the lessor at the time of settlement.
- The tenant will assume civil and criminal responsibility that may arise from the use of the rented vehicle and under no circumstances engage in the transport of goods, especially if they are illegal.
- Regarding what is established in the previous article, the tenant is covered by third-party liability insurance through a policy taken out by the lessor with an insurance company, and for personal injuries in the measures and conditions established in the Mandatory Insurance Regulation.
- The tenant agrees to carry the document issued by this company to exhibit it if required by the Authority or a person from this Company.
- The lessor reserves the right not to rent vehicles if deemed appropriate. Likewise, the lessor may withdraw the rented vehicle if the tenant misuses it or if the vehicle is driven under the influence of alcohol, drugs, fatigue, or illness.
- Under no circumstances is subleasing or driving the rented vehicle by persons other than the contracting customer allowed, except with the express consent of the lessor.
- In any case, the franchise exemption does not cover the loss or breakage of keys or remote controls (value depending on the model, between €60 and €150), damages to the vehicle's wheels and windows. If the customer leaves the spare keys inside the locked car, a fee of €15 will be charged for providing the duplicate keys. In case of an accident, the company will replace the damaged vehicle as long as the rental conditions have not been violated.
- VEHICLE DELIVERIES: Vehicle deliveries are FREE during office hours. Outside of office hours, a charge of €35 including VAT will apply from 9:00 PM to 11:30 PM.
- OTHERS: The rental will take place from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, and may be extended by the tenant after consulting the lessor. The tenant declares to possess the corresponding driver's license for the rented vehicle. Any disputes arising from this contract will be expressly submitted to the appropriate legal jurisdiction.
- The vehicle shall be a Fiat Panda or similar and shall have a manual transmission.
- THE MAXIMUM PERIOD FOR CLAIMS WILL BE 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF SERVICE.
(+34) 971 321 111 (+34) 669 13 76 11